Dartmoor Photography Workshops
“ I choose to inspire and support the photographic community, by inspiring and passing on my knowledge to other photographers”
If you want to get better, learn, or just have a good time out with your camera in Devon, then a Dartmoor Photography Workshop is a very good place to start.
If you are concerned about not being able to pick up the skills, walk on Dartmoor or find somewhere to stay. Don’t be I will help you, located between Plymouth and Exeter accommodation and transport is no problem
This is your photography workshop and it can be tailored to meet whatever needs your needs are. Workshops are based on the information that you provide. What sort of landscape photography you would like to try. And it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner starting from scratch, the workshops are scalable to meet your needs. The amount of walking and fitness required will suit you.
We will cover all the basic camera settings, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and histograms. But more importantly, guide you to the point where you can make informed decisions on what combination of these you should use. If you already know all of this we can start at a higher level and debate why what and when use various settings.
During the day we will no doubt talk a lot about photographic composition and you will have plenty of opportunities to try out different ideas.
Dartmoor Photography Workshops are based on a 6 Hour Fee of £75.00, with significant savings for groups booking together. I Have an optional follow-up and one to one image review and editing session available for those who wish to book this for an additional £20.00 ea
COVID-19 Restrictions & Photography Workshops
- All Government Guidelines, Restrictions & Instructions MUST be Followed.
- Workshops are limited to a maximum of 3 people.
- Own transport or public transport must be used, to and from the workshop start point.
- You MUST provide ALL of your camera equipment. Borrowing equipment will not be possible. Will not be possible to share camera equipment between participants and Brian Northmore.
- You must provide your food, snacks and drinks. Sharing Food and drink with participants is not possible.
- Face masks must be worn when participating with the group. If you are working on your own, and not interacting with the group, then you may remove your mask provided government guidelines allow you to do so. It is highly recommended that participants use hand sanitiser through the workshop Payment must be made online before the workshop, payment will not be accepted on the day.